JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The old store fell into some paperwork/inventory prob with ATF didn't they???

Had a bad taste from them..never went back.
I will eyeball any gun store at least twice and its veteran owned

The old store fell into some paperwork/inventory prob with ATF didn't they???

Had a bad taste from them..never went back.
I will eyeball any gun store at least twice and its veteran owned

I heard it was a bit more than some paperwork problems, from someone who should know. It is completely different owners, younger man, his dad is helping him out on marketing. I got bad vibes from the people in there, and saw some pretty sketchy people "shopping" in there. Stopped in there the other day, people seemed to be pretty smart and friendly. They intend to get an indoor range and tactical training.

Bought my G43 from there, and some ammo. Friendly & helpful folks, no complaints from me. If they get an indoor range then that'll be the closest place I can go shooting. Convenient, indeed.

Went and looked for the place and was pleasantly surprised. If you remember the business that was there it looked like an Army-Navy store of the 70's. Now its a nice interior and no of the clutter. Nice people

Stopped in there Friday. Grabbed some Gold Dots. Not a huge selection of anything but nice guys and I like the new look.

Seem like good folks, prices are on par w/Sportsman's or Cabellas, a little on the higher end. I did a lunch time transfer there, the guy I went with had called to confirm a $25 x-fer fee which I was going to pay. X-fer was $25, BCG was another $15. He ended up giving me a $20 once he realized his misunderstanding. I won't go there to do that again.

I liked the guys, had some decent inventory but sort of limited. For the $$ I'd rather go to Sportsmans, I never leave there w/out a least a pound of powder (or 4 or 8) or some primers rather than pay hazmat fees. Plus I can check out quite a few different guns, scopes, knives, etc. The daytime gun counter guys are cool, respectful and relatively knowledgeable. I always ask a gun counter guy what he carries or shoots at some point in the conversation, the answer usually tells me all I need to know about who I'm dealing with.

Dropped by to browse and both guys were friendly; I was eyeing an unfamiliar bullpup and the owner grabbed it off the wall and let me shoulder it, initially thought it was a Tavor but it was a Kel-Tec RFB, amazing compact 308. Most of the other stock was AR focused and prices seemed typical retail. Good selection of pistols, all the standards.

It's a little hard to find and you need to drive to the back for plenty of parking. I would go back.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top