JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$180
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Price drop!

I have an Arisaka Type 38 Training rifle for sale or trade. This rifle is meant for Training/Blankfire purposes only. Unfortunately, the ATF still considers the receiver a firearm, so an FFL transfer or CR license is required for this rifle.

Condition: The bolt cycles just fine. The furniture is in good condition. There is probably about 50% of the bluing left, with some decent patina on the trigger guard and magazine plate. This particular rifle has a metal ID plate tacked onto the stock. I would assume the characters list the school where this rifle was stationed. All in all, a decent example of a Type 38 training rifle! An Interesting piece of history with a nice ID plate on the rifle.

Asking for $180 or best offer, you pay transfer fee. Willing to ship if you pay actual shipping costs (for this rifle, around $45-55).

For trades, I'm always interested in ammo (8mm, 7.5 swiss, 303 british, 7.62x54r, 7.62x51, 9mm, 5.56/223), and other military surplus firearms or milsurp gun parts. At the moment, I'm specifically looking for M39 and other finnish Mosin nagant rifles, Enfield No1 Mk3's, Enfield No4 Mk1 and Mk2 rifles, Enfield M1917 and P14 rifles, Springfield 1903 variants, Berthier, Carcano, or lebel rifles. Im interested in most WWII and earlier rifles or pistols. I particularly enjoy gunsmith specials, fixer uppers, sporterized (but no cut barrels) weapons as well, so offer them up!

I also currently have 30 cal cans of australian 7.62 NATO on bandoleers, 200rds each can available for trade towards a rifle or pistol.

Please see my other ads for more surplus guns for sale/trade! I have half a dozen or so going up.

20201101_150741.jpg 20201101_161406.jpg 20201101_161422.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have an Arisaka Training rifle also. I also have M1941, M38, M91/38, special troop carbines and a Japanese Type I Carcanos I'm in the mood for selling.

I have an Arisaka Training rifle also. I also have M1941, M38, M91/38, special troop carbines and a Japanese Type I Carcanos I'm in the mood for selling.
Your inbox is full Skikir. I cant PM you because of it.
In regards to your piggybacking post, what rifles do you have for sale at what prices? Im always interested in more surplus.

I would be very interested in your Type I Carcano. I can't seem to message you as your inbox is full. If you plan to sell it, please do let me know

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.