JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey people, I'm a new member here. Are there any areas to target shoot around the Maple Valley area? we used to shoot in a few areas off highway 18 going up towards the mountain, but it's been so long I can't remember these spots, nor do I know if they're still legal. Please provide directions if you know of any.

Hey people, I'm a new member here. Are there any areas to target shoot around the Maple Valley area? we used to shoot in a few areas off highway 18 going up towards the mountain, but it's been so long I can't remember these spots, nor do I know if they're still legal. Please provide directions if you know of any.

They shut those down years ago, to close to the Hwy.
Your best bet is to head up towards the pass or Mt Rainier.
I go up to Evans Creek area, outside of Wilkeson/Carbonado.
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=47.100512,-121.963348&spn=0.226693,0.617981&z=11

Zoom in and you will see the road that leads up towards the ORV park.

For Maple Valley area: no outdoor shooting as previously mentioned but you do have two ranges you can go to.

1) Renton Fish and Game Club in Renton Highlands www.rfgc.org
2) Cascade Rifle and Pistol Range in Ravensdale

Also the Black Diamond range just south of Black Diamond. I have seen people deer hunting east of 18 in the fall. They park on the highway between Tiger summit and I-90. I wonder how legal it is but I did see a guy hauling a big buck to his truck last fall on my way home from work.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top