JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With all of the legislative abuse that gun owners are receiving right now...

With conservatives and libertarians feeling like they are being forced to move or will have to move to different states in the near future (people living in blue states moving to places like Wyoming, Texas, Montana, etc)

With all of the snarky sniping going on on social media between people of opposing viewpoints, sometimes escalating to absolute vitriolic hatred. (not saying it isnt warranted....I absolutely hate progressives)

With friends and family sometimes parting ways. I have seen this happen A LOT lately. Friends at each others throats

With Homeland Security buying BILLIONS of rounds of ammo

With citizens cleaning out gun shelves and ammo supplies

With feds putting pressure on STATE legislators in STATE governments to control citizens and their gun ownership

With the major newsmedia acting as a propaganda arm for the government

And people like us countering it daily on social media

With the obama admin doing something I think is unprecedented and opening up a propaganda arm of his administration by converting his election campaign to a permanent political action/propaganda apparatus

Are we in a Cold Civil War

With all of the legislative abuse that gun owners are receiving right now...

With conservatives and libertarians feeling like they are being forced to move or will have to move to different states in the near future (people living in blue states moving to places like Wyoming, Texas, Montana, etc)

With all of the snarky sniping going on on social media between people of opposing viewpoints, sometimes escalating to absolute vitriolic hatred. (not saying it isnt warranted....I absolutely hate progressives)

With friends and family sometimes parting ways. I have seen this happen A LOT lately. Friends at each others throats

With Homeland Security buying BILLIONS of rounds of ammo

With citizens cleaning out gun shelves and ammo supplies

With feds putting pressure on STATE legislators in STATE governments to control citizens and their gun ownership

With the major newsmedia acting as a propaganda arm for the government

And people like us countering it daily on social media

With the obama admin doing something I think is unprecedented and opening up a propaganda arm of his administration by converting his election campaign to a permanent political action/propaganda apparatus

Are we in a Cold Civil War

Interesting wording & spot on. Only problem i see with any cold war against any government as a citizen, is they know people will remain passive as long as the furthest the citizen will fight back is through the ballot box. Voting brings certainty to government, civil war brings uncertainty to all.

Interesting wording & spot on. Only problem i see with any cold war against any government as a citizen, is they know people will remain passive as long as the furthest the citizen will fight back is through the ballot box. Voting brings certainty to government, civil war brings uncertainty to all.

Voting brings certainty? Are you kidding? Our election system brought us BO... Twice.

This "cold civil war" has been going on for years. The secular progressives are winning the hearts and minds of our youth through the state run schools and popular culture. We need to de-program our children and re-educate them before the country envisioned by Adams, Jefferson, Washington and the like is just a memory.

Yes,

Maybe more-so between some states and the Federal Govt., but at every level of government, there has always been an "in-group/out-group" transition with every changing of the guard. We see preferences being made to donors of the current people in power.

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9232335/Tech_bets_on_Obama_with_campaign_donations

IMO, the basic idea that "we the people" can ever be "one" with the government (especially this one) is a false premise friend.

This is part of the reason why the philosopher Hobbes referred to such delimas like commonwealths (politics) as a Leviathan (Hebrew for an undefeatable sea monster). Without representation (a liberal would argue) mankind will only destroy itself.

"The lion may lie down with the lamb; but the lamb shouldn't sleep".

Finally sir, the ultimate conservative or libertarian should be focused on coming out of this and (any adverse situation) stronger than they were in the past.

May I recommend a read if you haven't already?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_ Schumpeter

american-patriot.jpg

american-patriot.jpg

Cold war, are you kidding? This regime has granted itself the right to pillage the private economy as it sees fit, declared that citizens can be arrested indefinitely without due process, and actively wages war on all varieties of dissidents, be they political, economic or even pharmaceutical. This is a hot war being waged by the state against the people with both threats of violence and actual violence.

Anyone can see that voting for the lesser evil in a two party system does not equate to consent, therefore practically all government entities in this country are illegitimate. The state is the enemy, it is time people treated it as such.

Rember Folks:
This is a Classic Saul Alinsky/Soros tactic as voiced by Van Jones "Top Down", "Bottom Up, and The Heart"
The "heart" refers to Hatred being "Ginned-Up" on both sides primarly by the Top.
We are experiencing an engineered CW intended to collapse the US into a 3rd World hell hole so that a man on a white horse can rescue us from our sorry state and impose a NWO
don't fall for the trap that is being built by resorting to extra legal means!

Voting brings certainty? Are you kidding? Our election system brought us BO... Twice.

Thats what im talking about. To government it makes no difference if its obama, bush, romney, asad or putin. As long as the furthest their subjects are willing to fight is through a voter box no matter what restrictions, laws or rules the government places on you. The voter box remains a certainty for more government. Theres only a couple of things that bring uncertainty to government & civil war is one of them. If anyone thinks that making us all felons for what we own today legally is not grounds for a civil war, well go ahead follow your leader.

May I recommend a read if you haven't already?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_ Schumpeter

Schumpeter was certainly one of the greatest economists, but all economic theories break down at some point. Our Keynesians in office are really making a mess of things and they likely know exactly what they are doing (see Cloward Piven).

:( Now I'm going to have to re-learn all this cra... stuff.

Rember Folks:
This is a Classic Saul Alinsky/Soros tactic as voiced by Van Jones "Top Down", "Bottom Up, and The Heart"
The "heart" refers to Hatred being "Ginned-Up" on both sides primarly by the Top.
We are experiencing an engineered CW intended to collapse the US into a 3rd World hell hole so that a man on a white horse can rescue us from our sorry state and impose a NWO
don't fall for the trap that is being built by resorting to extra legal means!

Again, see Cloward Piven. That's where it all started.

This "cold civil war" has been going on for years. The secular progressives are winning the hearts and minds of our youth through the state run schools and popular culture. We need to de-program our children and re-educate them before the country envisioned by Adams, Jefferson, Washington and the like is just a memory.

NEA-teacher-2.jpg

NEA-teacher-2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class