JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Are these still good?

• Yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No idea, but better safe than sorry. Throw them out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've got 12ga slugs I bought from monkey wards in the late 1970's. They are sound and go <boom> and no issues of any kind. My old 870 just belches, licks it's chops and says "Gimme mo o dat!"
To be fair.... you're talkin an 870. Is there anything an 870 won't eat with a smile on it's face and a skip in it's step?? :s0155:

A couple years ago I popped off a bunch of great grandad's old paper hulled stash. Shot beautifully and that old spent casing smell sure did bring back some fond memories.

Since they've turned whitish from oxidation, it just means they're now white patriarchal privileged rounds…. save 'em for use against future riots to maintain our status quo!

OK, that was dumb… but it's early and I've only had one cuppa covfefe. ;) :D

Those slugs don't look bad.

I sayz shoot'em outta dem shellz.
Snail GIF by MotoGP

Dhen go check'em out. If dey look like dis...Yull no they'ems some funky slugs.
slug GIF

Holy Moley...it is was so difficult to type that with the autocorrect interference.

It's been discussed already but in the response to lead oxidation… federal started trying to cheapen the cost some about a decade ago maybe a little bit longer… anyway they started using lead mixed with an alloy which oxidizes faster with less exposure to moisture… don't mean anything

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top