JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I can not answer for America's morals...as morals are personal thing....that said....

Having served in four combat tours , I can say that I have done nothing immoral.
Nor do think that reasons why I went were immoral.

If someone does not agree with my thoughts on this , then that is on them...as I can rest easy with where I went and my actions taken there...
I don't have to answer or explain to someone else , who was not there , nor has real idea of what my combat experiences were like..
Andy

I remember a bumper sticker that said
"It will be a great day when schools have all the money they need and the Pentagon has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber."

Well....

Tibet had enlightened government and schools full of wisdom, but they never held enough bake sales to buy a bomber.

Free Tibet!

I'm kinda lost as well as to why others would think these conflicts are immoral, granted I only served one tour, but like Andy did nothing that I would consider immoral.

It seems that the OP is legitimately not trying to be a troll, and they are quite welcome to their opinions on the matter. I personally just have a hard time understanding exactly where folks that make this argument are coming from.

Now the arguments I typically hear are:
"We only did it for the oil"
"Something something something Religious something something"
"Were just acting like a Global police force and getting our noses where it doesn't belong"

So to the first one I typically respond. "Well gas prices did go down didn't they?"

To the second I typically fully ignore as I am not religious in any manner nor do I have an interest in hearing about them

The third is probably the easiest of all, as IMO anything that may be a threat to this country of any sort whatsoever should be crushed and ground to dust swiftly and with extreme violence. Once again this is just my opinion.

All that said at the end of the day the armed conflicts don't really bother me in the least, I see the troops overseas as a deterrent. They are a lot closer to any country that may try to start some crap.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top