JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As as been pointed out in this thread.....

Some things that are okay or allowed under Federal rule / Law / requirements and the like ...
Are not okay or allowed under State rule / law / requirements.

These things being ( but not limited to ) :
209 primers...
Conversion cylinders...
Open or closed ignition...
And more....
May all be considered as exempt under one ABC organization or level of law ....but not exempt for a different level of law or ABC organization.

Check both State and Federal laws / requirements and do as you see best here.
Andy

Last Edited:
After doing more research on the CVA Optima V2 it appears it will not accept the Scout barrels. Only the Optima Elite would take centerfire barrels. That means I should be good to go adding a stock to the Optima V2 pistol.

Everyone here has seen Clint Eastwood in the movie Pale Rider, in it during the final gunfight he's seen using an 1858 New Army revolver. He switches out the cylinders like having speed loaders as arakboss refers to. In real life it's a great gun if you're wearing it on an empty cylinder.

Cva centerfire pistol frames and muzzleloader pistol frames are different and not interchangeable I believe. At least this is the case with cva's rifles and muzzleloaders in the accura v2 line. Also putting a stock on a cva pistol is not to easy or elegant due to difference in attachment boss angle. It can be done though.

Everyone here has seen Clint Eastwood in the movie Pale Rider, in it during the final gunfight he's seen using an 1858 New Army revolver. He switches out the cylinders like having speed loaders as arakboss refers to. In real life it's a great gun if you're wearing it on an empty cylinder.
All you really have to do is drop the hammer into the notch between nipples and its as safe as an empty cylinder.

Cva centerfire pistol frames and muzzleloader pistol frames are different and not interchangeable I believe. At least this is the case with cva's rifles and muzzleloaders in the accura v2 line. Also putting a stock on a cva pistol is not to easy or elegant due to difference in attachment boss angle. It can be done though.

I am going to cheat and buy an adapter that allows mounting of AR15 buffer tube assy.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top