JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
vs24...does that mean a 24 inch barrel? Looks about that long. I don't know much about ARs, but feel the need to get one while I can. How does it balance with that barrel?

What do you consider the trade value?

I have a Wby Vanguard Sub-MOA .223 if you are interested. Great bolt action varmint rifle.

vs24...does that mean a 24 inch barrel? Looks about that long. I don't know much about ARs, but feel the need to get one while I can. How does it balance with that barrel?

What do you consider the trade value?

I have a Wby Vanguard Sub-MOA .223 if you are interested. Great bolt action varmint rifle.
Balance is amazing super tight not loose like most ar's shoots sub mOA easy message me sum pics

I'm considering trading my 270win for a 223rem... I bought it new 2-3 months ago. It's a bergara b14 hunter. Has some extras... :) I'd prefer to keep the scope. I have all my load development data and bullets. Some loads look great. It shoots 110vmax at 3350 and some charges are quite accurate. During load development for berger 140vlds (2773fps to 3059fps-have yet to push these to limit) I shot a 4 shot group at .214, .285 and others below .5 but most test charges were like 1.5inch ctc. I have all the load data so you could save time. A lot of 1.5 groups and some larger but an equal amount at smaller too. I've never shot it for the sake of shooting, it's only seen load development shooting so I can't say how accurate it really can be or can not be for that matter.

Dizzyj, that's what I thought as well. I'm surprised this one is still here. Not a lot of demand for AR's right now or what?? I keep hoping it sells, because looking at that 10 shot group is giving me cold sweats..:D

Dizzyj, that's what I thought as well. I'm surprised this one is still here. Not a lot of demand for AR's right now or what?? I keep hoping it sells, because looking at that 10 shot group is giving me cold sweats..:D
Sounds bad!
I think you just need to get it and the cold sweats will go away!
:D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.