JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Don't you know how expensive this is? If I bought five of them, plus all the fixins' to go along with them I'd be broke. You keep finding all of these good deals that are too good to pass up. I appreciate your work and willingness to share great deals, thank you!

Don't you know how expensive this is? If I bought five of them, plus all the fixins' to go along with them I'd be broke. You keep finding all of these good deals that are too good to pass up. I appreciate your work and willingness to share great deals, thank you!
All of these semi-auto parts may be much harder to get if IP 18 passes. Cost today will seem negligible if we have trouble buying the parts in 2023. That is how I would rationalize a purchase anyways :)

Edit:

(f) A part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a rifle into a semiautomatic assault firearm as described in paragraphs (a) to (e) of this subsection, or that can be assembled into a semiautomatic assault firearm as described in paragraphs (a) to (e) of this subsection.

I bought several of these for less on black Friday. They seem machined well enough, finish could be better, could also be way worse. Doesn't hurt to have extras

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top