JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some of you know I built an AR15 pistol. I put the KAK tube/Shockwave brace on board.
The SW Brace come with a letter from the ATF, that I'll assume needs to be carried and on hand at all times when the pistol is on my person. Considering the ATF letter is the size of a standard sheet of paper, how might one suggest I stow/carry the letter so it remains intact? I'd like to have a copy that is shrunken down in size so I can put it in the pistol grip, so it's always handy.

Does anyone have any suggestions..or am I over thinking the issue?

I think you're over thinking it. As long as you don't shoulder it, it's a pistol. If you shoulder fire, it becomes an SBR and that ATF letter won't mean anything at that point. I also personally wouldn't worry about carrying the letter around when you go shooting.

Noted. Thanks for the reply.

One other thing about the Shockwave Brace, where can I find some arm straps that work with it?

Do you have a smart phone? Take a photo of it and you can zoom in to read it.

Otherwise you can make a copy, and shink it down then laminate it. Carry that in the gun bag/case.

Either way I don't think it will be an issie.

While in the dorms during basic training. Every now and then when we were unsupervised, the Drill Instructor would make an announcement over a loud speaker in the room. A few seconds in he would pause, sound agitated and yell...stand at attention when I'm talking to you!

Everyone thought there were cameras everywhere and someone was always watching. There were no cameras or hidden mics. They just knew human teenage behavior and exploited it. Seems it's a trend with government :)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews