JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remington 700 SPS Varmint chambered in 22-250. 26" bull barrel, varmint stock with two studs, and cooling ports, topped off with Remington 4x12 scope. The scope isn't the best, but it holds zero so I never bothered to change it. Less than 35 rds, this rifle is a tack driver. $400/BO
FullSizeRender.jpg

Transfer at A Cut Above Pawn. Trades considered. No AR's, and no bull barrels

Last Edited:
Looking to unload a few rifles that I never shoot.

First one is an AR I built for varmints but I just never go varmint hunting. Red X Arms upper with 20" 1-8 twist stainless bull barrel topped off with a Bushnell Ar-223 3x9 scope. Also has sling swivel installed. The lower is a GPI with a RRA two stage trigger and Magpul MOE rifle stock. Rifle has less than 20 rounds through it and shoots ~1 MOA. Sling and bipod not included. $600/BO

Second rifle is a Remington 700 SPS Varmint chambered in 22-250. 26" bull barrel, varmint stock with two studs, and cooling ports, topped off with Remington 4x12 scope. The scope isn't the best, but it holds zero so I never bothered to change it. Less than 35 rds, this rifle is a tack driver. $400/BO
View attachment 362409

Any interest in CCW single stack 9mm Walther?

Looking to unload a few rifles that I never shoot.

First one is an AR I built for varmints but I just never go varmint hunting. Red X Arms upper with 20" 1-8 twist stainless bull barrel topped off with a Bushnell Ar-223 3x9 scope. Also has sling swivel installed. The lower is a GPI with a RRA two stage trigger and Magpul MOE rifle stock. Rifle has less than 20 rounds through it and shoots ~1 MOA. Sling and bipod not included. $600/BO

Second rifle is a Remington 700 SPS Varmint chambered in 22-250. 26" bull barrel, varmint stock with two studs, and cooling ports, topped off with Remington 4x12 scope. The scope isn't the best, but it holds zero so I never bothered to change it. Less than 35 rds, this rifle is a tack driver. $400/BO
View attachment 362409

Pm sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.