JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Just tried to place an order. It said something was wrong with the transaction and it couldn't be processed. Maybe they're swamped.

I guess the site could be busy. I am not sure how bad you want one but you could try and see if they would take your order by phone.
I hate calling people. I'll try again later. I'm thinking the same thing. Thanks for posting that though!!:)

Ok, so I emailed their customer service and they got back to me pretty quickly...nice. They said that they don't take Amex cards. I pointed out that their payment banner showed that they take Amex cards. I am reluctant to use my BofA Visa on purchases like this.

Edit: They replied back again saying that when their merchant processor did the update, they forgot to remove the Amex logo from the payment section. They were very nice and very quick with the response to my inquiry. The also said that they never heard of BofA cancelling anyone for making a 2A purchase with their credit/debit card. I give them a solid thumb's up, their customer service is solid.

Last Edited:
Dang just now I went to order a couple and price was 30 but by the time I browsed a bit and tried to check out it changed back to 60 :(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top