JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
AR15 M4 7.62 x 39 Semi Auto.

Complete. 20” barrel assembly with E.R. Shaw manganese phosphate finish chrome moly heavy barrel. Includes Bolt Carrier Assembly and Charging Handle. 1 in 10 twist, threaded muzzle with A2 flashider, forged front sight base with lug. CAR handguard with heat shield, hardcoat anodized upper with mil-spec Teflon coating, gas tube, ejection port cover, forward assist assembly, aluminum delta ring. Threading is 1x36.
This is a Sharps Mil-speck lower. Complete with a New RRA lower parts kit. Comes with a new LMT mil-speck black 6 postion M4 carbine stock, With chrome silicon spring, Carbine buffer. This is a super nice Forged lower.
Very tight fit between upper and lower!

Two Magazines, and 240 rounds.

I just received the new Lower, attached the two and took it out and ran 20 rounds thru it to work out the bugs. (Magazine tweaking)

This rifle is brand new, with 40 rounds thru the upper (20 on a differnt lower) and 20 rounds on this lower.
I have no false hopes of getting rich off this, just want to get back what I have into it.

First $975 takes it home. Oregon only. Others will have FFL and shipping charges on top of that.

Entertaining Trades now.

762x39005.jpg

762x39006.jpg

762x39007.jpg

762x39002.jpg

762x39003.jpg

762x39004.jpg

Added comparison photo side by side with a .223

762x39_Upper004.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.