Geissele SSA trigger
4 position mil-spec tube
Spike's Tungsten Heavy Buffer
B5 SOPMOD
Magpul Trigger Guard
BCM Mod 1 Gunfighter Grip
Magpul ASAP Sling Plate
1 Windowed Black Pmag

Would prefer a trade, due to the fluctuating values on rifles now.

Also check out my other ad if you're looking for an AK47, I have a Bulgarian and Poly Tech.

Package Price $3900
Upper w/o optic nor BCG/CH: $1100

WILL TRADE FOR:
Quality 308 AR (LMT, Larue, or simiilar)
SCAR 17

View attachment 149394

OP
C
Reactions
I'm not trying to rip anyone off, I've got about $2700 into this build with parts and labor at pre-frenzy prices.

I want a MWS or SCAR 17 which were around the $3k mark pre-frenzy. Now, I see most MWS and SCAR 17's selling for $6k+, so...I'm not going to ask double it worth but it should give people a ball park idea of what I'm asking.

OP
C
Reactions
might be a dumb question on my part, but i thought this barrel length would be considered a SBR in WA???
No dumb questions,only dumb answers or something like that. It's legal because the flash hider/comp is pinned and welded. total length of 16"barrel ...14.7 barrel + comp = 16" = okay.
Fishjeep is correct. Only dumb answer no dumb questions. On a 14.7" barrel, the Battlecomp 2.0 MB I have on there reaches a legal 16" due to its pin and weld, so this is not a SBR. I used the Battlecomp 2.0 to give me a suppressor mount option, not to mention the extra durability of the 2.0. The pin and weld was installed thru Rainier Arms FYI.

And for those who don't know, the AXTS A-DAC-F receiver utilizes a magazine release bolt hold open feature.
The 4 position mil-spec tube is a lighter setup than the 6-position, but if so desired, I can swap it to a 6 position, no charge for the elbow grease and loc-tite.

OP
C
Reactions
bump. added cash price.

edit: 1/24
Also have a unfired upper with Daniel Defense 14.0 Lite rail and 18" WOA match barrel to add for a SCAR 17 or Larue 308 trade. That way the buyer of the gun can have both a CQB and long distance setup. 4 boxes of ammo and loaded up the pmag.

View attachment 148795

More Photos:
<broken link removed>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom