JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Unfired factory assembled PSA Upper
14.7" COLD HAMMER FORGED FN barrel. M4 profile. 1:7 Twist. Double thick chrome
Battlecomp 2.0 pin and welded to make barrel overall length 16"
Midlength gas system
Magpul MOE handguard
Magpul MVG
Magpul MOE Scout light mount
Aimpoint T-1 4MOA
Larue LT660 Tall Mount
WMD Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier
BCM Gunfighter Charging handle

Unfired AXTS A-DAC-F lower
Geissele SSA trigger
4 position mil-spec tube
Spike's Tungsten Heavy Buffer
B5 SOPMOD
Magpul Trigger Guard
BCM Mod 1 Gunfighter Grip
Magpul ASAP Sling Plate
1 Windowed Black Pmag

Would prefer a trade, due to the fluctuating values on rifles now.

Also check out my other ad if you're looking for an AK47, I have a Bulgarian and Poly Tech.

Package Price $3900
Upper w/o optic nor BCG/CH: $1100

WILL TRADE FOR:
Quality 308 AR (LMT, Larue, or simiilar)
SCAR 17

View attachment 149394

I'm not trying to rip anyone off, I've got about $2700 into this build with parts and labor at pre-frenzy prices.

I want a MWS or SCAR 17 which were around the $3k mark pre-frenzy. Now, I see most MWS and SCAR 17's selling for $6k+, so...I'm not going to ask double it worth but it should give people a ball park idea of what I'm asking.

might be a dumb question on my part, but i thought this barrel length would be considered a SBR in WA???

No dumb questions,only dumb answers or something like that. It's legal because the flash hider/comp is pinned and welded. total length of 16"barrel ...14.7 barrel + comp = 16" = okay.

Fishjeep is correct. Only dumb answer no dumb questions. On a 14.7" barrel, the Battlecomp 2.0 MB I have on there reaches a legal 16" due to its pin and weld, so this is not a SBR. I used the Battlecomp 2.0 to give me a suppressor mount option, not to mention the extra durability of the 2.0. The pin and weld was installed thru Rainier Arms FYI.

And for those who don't know, the AXTS A-DAC-F receiver utilizes a magazine release bolt hold open feature.
The 4 position mil-spec tube is a lighter setup than the 6-position, but if so desired, I can swap it to a 6 position, no charge for the elbow grease and loc-tite.

bump. added cash price.

edit: 1/24
Also have a unfired upper with Daniel Defense 14.0 Lite rail and 18" WOA match barrel to add for a SCAR 17 or Larue 308 trade. That way the buyer of the gun can have both a CQB and long distance setup. 4 boxes of ammo and loaded up the pmag.

View attachment 148795

More Photos:
<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.