JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Sumner
State
Washington
Zip Code
Aero M5 AR10 .308 build with 18" barrel

Lower - Aero M5, lower parts kit, magpul SL stock.

Upper - Aero M5, ballistic advantage 18" 416r bead blasted barrel, SLR 16" handguard, brownells nitride BCG, Strike industries charging handle, A2 birdcage

*optic not included but I can throw in a scope mount.

Rifle is in great shape with maybe 60-100 rounds down the pipe. I hate to get rid of it but need to sell off some toys to help with a down payment. I may be interested in trades just depending on what they are. Any questions, just shoot me a message.

BBA66F75-707B-42D5-9F6C-4FE547A9D0AB.jpeg 04C54D98-8140-4FDB-A5D5-FEF266853DF0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Aero M5 AR10 .308 build with 18" barrel

Lower - Aero M5, lower parts kit, magpul SL stock.

Upper - Aero M5, ballistic advantage 18" 416r bead blasted barrel, SLR 16" handguard, brownells nitride BCG, Strike industries charging handle, A2 birdcage

*optic not included but I can throw in a scope mount.

Rifle is in great shape with maybe 60-100 rounds down the pipe. I hate to get rid of it but need to sell off some toys to help with a down payment. I may be interested in trades just depending on what they are. Any questions, just shoot me a message.

View attachment 1033687 View attachment 1033688
What types and caliber of firearms would you be interested in trading?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.