JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a customer that has a great plan for a pistol AR build, we have a little wiggle room in the budget so I wanted to start here and see if someone would rather have cash than their pistol before I start ordering new parts? Would entertain lower and/or upper together or separately.

Musts:
  1. Barrel cannot be longer than 8.5"
  2. Lower brand needs to be mid range + (This means no Andersons)
  3. Overall in good shape, no noticeable dings or gouges. I have not tried convincing him to pay for battle worn
I can overlook a cheap trigger, guards or grips, no commitment so far to get a brace, so not a value add. The long term plan is SBR as well as the fold to side buffer and takedown barrel.

Send me a PM with photos and what you are looking for. If I don't respond in a reasonable period of time it may be you are one of those people that ask more for your used Gen1 Sub2000 than I sell new Gen2s for and I don't want to burst your bubble this time of year.

Jeremy

I put roughly 300-400 rounds through my new CMMG today. I can gladly put a recommendation for it now. There was also another pistol AR15 in 9mm there today and it was a regular blowback. Him and I could tell that the CMMG was a much smoother shooter.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top