JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a customer that has a great plan for a pistol AR build, we have a little wiggle room in the budget so I wanted to start here and see if someone would rather have cash than their pistol before I start ordering new parts? Would entertain lower and/or upper together or separately.

Musts:
  1. Barrel cannot be longer than 8.5"
  2. Lower brand needs to be mid range + (This means no Andersons)
  3. Overall in good shape, no noticeable dings or gouges. I have not tried convincing him to pay for battle worn
I can overlook a cheap trigger, guards or grips, no commitment so far to get a brace, so not a value add. The long term plan is SBR as well as the fold to side buffer and takedown barrel.

Send me a PM with photos and what you are looking for. If I don't respond in a reasonable period of time it may be you are one of those people that ask more for your used Gen1 Sub2000 than I sell new Gen2s for and I don't want to burst your bubble this time of year.

Jeremy

I put roughly 300-400 rounds through my new CMMG today. I can gladly put a recommendation for it now. There was also another pistol AR15 in 9mm there today and it was a regular blowback. Him and I could tell that the CMMG was a much smoother shooter.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top