JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Physics. At around 353 ft/lbs its well within 9mm specs for ft/lbs. And I've got 30 of them to dispatch.

It's the amount of physical damage (trauma) the bullet produces, not the amount of kinetic energy it possesses. It may very well produce .22 LR caliber sized holes if the bullets are not impacting with enough velocity to upset.

M855 green tip earned such a negative reputation for stopping power, when shot at rifle velocities, that the Army switched bullets regardless of the fact that soldiers have "30 of them to dispatch".

Starting to consider a "pistolized Mk 18", sine the real thing would be NFA. Debating whether to go with 5.56 Mk 262s, or go or just a "Mk 18 Inspired" build in .300BLK...

Have an M4gery, and if I can figure out how to end-run ITAR and find a source that'll ship Canadian parts to the US a C8A3 clone, and possibly a no-ITAR homebrew Bundeswehr HK416 knockoff, to build first, though.

87bd3ca645018d6c28ee1e7a85e1c3c3.jpg

Got my upper and finished it off. I will say the BCG has a nice long scratch in it, but for the price I'll live with it.

FullSizeRender (22).jpg

To be honest, I almost bought a Diamondback DB-15 pistol. But frankly, the cost of it was $729 with BGC and ZERO sites. I'm into this one about the same WITH the Vortex and the BUIS. So I figure I assembled the lower and saved a few bucks. And she doesn't look half bad either. :D

To be honest, I almost bought a Diamondback DB-15 pistol. But frankly, the cost of it was $729 with BGC and ZERO sites. I'm into this one about the same WITH the Vortex and the BUIS. So I figure I assembled the lower and saved a few bucks. And she doesn't look half bad either. :D
What are the sights? I like the looks.

Vortex Strikefire II red/green dot and UTG Pro BUIS. They 1/3 co-witness perfectly.

They are less money than Magpul, and all metal. I'll see how they hold up over time.

In my case, the one I posted above is my first pistol. If I come to like it, then I'll start thinking about building another that's light. If I pursued, Faxon would be my first stop.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top