JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So it seems like the majority of parts for ARs have been dropping considerably in price over the last 2 weeks, except BCGs. People are still asking like 300% MSRP on used BCGs. Anyone heard anything about what is taking BCGs longer to catch up to receivers, barrels, etc? Is it just a lot more machine time?

Its not the cost of steel other wise cars would be 3 times the price. Seems like BCG's are worth more if there is no surplus, then the panic, but they are coming back. Everyday, if you shop around, BCG's are coming in stock. Some close to pre panic prices, some inflated, and a few still crazy stupid, but most of those are private parties who didn't dump theirs early enough. P-mag's are coming back into stock online. Again, shop around, and don't give in to these,.....well, I will refrain and just call them "people", who are selling them for $20, 25, and lol, the smart ones still asking $35 a piece for them. Makes me fringe on picturing the people who did buy those ones. I just bought 5, because of a 5 per person limit,
New GEN 3...20 rnd p-mags online for $13 a piece. Everyday gets better and better.

Again you've missed the basic point made from the first post. PMAG's are a $13 item, that never changed just people got freaked. BCG's on the other hand used to be an "extra" part. LMT MSRP used to be ~$129. Now they aren't even listing their standard BCG's and the cost of just a carrier is pushing what a full BCG used to be. DD/BMC and others have all been ~$200 well before the panic started.

Its not the cost of steel other wise cars would be 3 times the price. Seems like BCG's are worth more if there is no surplus, then the panic, but they are coming back. Everyday, if you shop around, BCG's are coming in stock. Some close to pre panic prices, some inflated, and a few still crazy stupid, but most of those are private parties who didn't dump theirs early enough. P-mag's are coming back into stock online. Again, shop around, and don't give in to these,.....well, I will refrain and just call them "people", who are selling them for $20, 25, and lol, the smart ones still asking $35 a piece for them. Makes me fringe on picturing the people who did buy those ones. I just bought 5, because of a 5 per person limit,
New GEN 3...20 rnd p-mags online for $13 a piece. Everyday gets better and better.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top