JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm still very new to guns in general and try my best to do the research on my own. But this one confuses me.

Why does the price on these fluctuate so much? I've seen them on sites as cheap as $29 and as high as $149.. seems like they all look very similar if not exactly the same
Am I missing something?

also maybe toss in your recommendations on who makes good ones (if it matters at all), I'd appreciate it =)

Like all things AR you have junk/cheap brands (UTG and the likes) for $29. Then you have top tier elite tactical overseas operations qualified units (Colt).
I'll never tell someone to pay for a name, but will definitely say to make sure you're not saving $$ to end up with junk. You should be able to find quality used take-offs (either old milsurp Colt parts, or new takeoffs from known quality brands). Prices seem to have gone up but should be able to find a quality one in that price range. Hell I may even have a spare here still I'd part with.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top