JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got my SAA on gunbroker.com and with shipping and ffl transfer and background check was $85. Transfer fee was $10 fyi. The quality of the lower was pretty nice. You can also go to aimsurplus.com and they have some different ones at a decent price.

I got my SAA on gunbroker.com and with shipping and ffl transfer and background check was $85. Transfer fee was $10 fyi. The quality of the lower was pretty nice. You can also go to aimsurplus.com and they have some different ones at a decent price.

Where do you get your $10 transfer fees??

I got my lower from PSA when they were running one of their sales for $50. Came to $82 with shipping and transfer/background. I have 2 more PSA lowers that I got in trade.

IMG_0040.jpg

I also bought a Spikes lower from AIM for $80 with free shipping plus $25 transfer/background=$105

-rds801-

I went through my buddy Ryan from Ryan Judy sports. I believe Ryan is also partners with Willamette Valley Arms in Hillsboro, you might wanna call them and find out. Also A CUT ABOVE PAWN on Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy does transfers for $10. there is also the "GUN STORE" on Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy but they charge $75 ahahahahah so stay away from them.

No.... it's $10 transfer fee per item and the $10 for BG is separate. So if you buy 2 firearms, you pay $20 for transfer but one background check fee. I bought two AKs online and when they got to my FFL (Ryan) I paid a total of $30 and I went home with them both.

I don't have any experience with the polymer lowers but the internals being polymer kinda makes me go hmmmmm. I seen some torture tests on the polymer AR lowers and they actually hold up good. If you get a stripped lower and put some metal parts inside.... I could see that being a nice build. If you are gonna have a dedicated .22 rifle I guess it's all good if everything is polymer (internals).

I have one. It's an ok little lower. It works fine. It's not my main, but I use it as a test fixture, and it has never failed. For the average plinker it would be more than fine.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top