JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got my SAA on gunbroker.com and with shipping and ffl transfer and background check was $85. Transfer fee was $10 fyi. The quality of the lower was pretty nice. You can also go to aimsurplus.com and they have some different ones at a decent price.

I got my SAA on gunbroker.com and with shipping and ffl transfer and background check was $85. Transfer fee was $10 fyi. The quality of the lower was pretty nice. You can also go to aimsurplus.com and they have some different ones at a decent price.

Where do you get your $10 transfer fees??

I got my lower from PSA when they were running one of their sales for $50. Came to $82 with shipping and transfer/background. I have 2 more PSA lowers that I got in trade.

IMG_0040.jpg

I also bought a Spikes lower from AIM for $80 with free shipping plus $25 transfer/background=$105

-rds801-

I went through my buddy Ryan from Ryan Judy sports. I believe Ryan is also partners with Willamette Valley Arms in Hillsboro, you might wanna call them and find out. Also A CUT ABOVE PAWN on Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy does transfers for $10. there is also the "GUN STORE" on Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy but they charge $75 ahahahahah so stay away from them.

No.... it's $10 transfer fee per item and the $10 for BG is separate. So if you buy 2 firearms, you pay $20 for transfer but one background check fee. I bought two AKs online and when they got to my FFL (Ryan) I paid a total of $30 and I went home with them both.

I don't have any experience with the polymer lowers but the internals being polymer kinda makes me go hmmmmm. I seen some torture tests on the polymer AR lowers and they actually hold up good. If you get a stripped lower and put some metal parts inside.... I could see that being a nice build. If you are gonna have a dedicated .22 rifle I guess it's all good if everything is polymer (internals).

I have one. It's an ok little lower. It works fine. It's not my main, but I use it as a test fixture, and it has never failed. For the average plinker it would be more than fine.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top