JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm fairly new to the AR building world. I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the majority of handguards I see on AR's but found a couple that caught my eye. I've noted the "cookie cutter" tubes that everyone seems to carry but was looking for something with a little more design to them.

For the life of me though I can't seem to identify the brand/maker of where I might be able to pick one up for myself. It seems that in the list of build specs and gear handguards often go "un-credited". I was hoping some of our learned AR aficianado's might be able to assist.

(These were robbed from a google search and hope I'm not getting myself into any trouble.)
BuildAnAR15_p1_sm-750x255.jpg
6996768_01_rock_river_arms_ar_15_dmr_buil_640.jpg

Any information would be appreciated.

Those appear to be handgaurds for precision builds with heavy barrels. Manufactures of that style include DPMS, JP and Young manufacturing. Good luck with search.

Not totally sure, but the top one sure looks like a Hogue, and the bottom one is Factory Colt from the precision varmint/target line from the late 90's!
Armalite has a few that look like those as does STAG and DPMS

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads