JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got two AR's in my stable and thinking about getting rid of one. One is a LMT Defender Standard Patrol. The other is an early Daniel Defense M4. Both are essentially the same - simple M4 carbines.

Which one would you keep and why?

Both are great firearms. Honestly I would need a hell of a good reason to sell one, Than just downsizing. Now is not the time to downsize. Just my 2 cents. I am sure u will make the right choice

I feel that both rifles are up there in machining quality and precision. If I really had to choose I would keep the one that I felt I shot the best. I am picky on how my trigger breaks. Like em clean and heavy ;)

Last Edited:
Tough decision, can't go wrong with keeping either one. Is there a reason you need to downsize?

Don't use them enough. Could use the money for other things. Just kind of want to thin out the herd some. It's probably been two years since I used one of them last.

Obviously they are both .223/5.56. Why not change one to a different caliber. Lots of simple changes to choose from out there.:D

Not really interested in getting into another caliber. If anything, I want to get rid of a few calibers; simplify my life.

Or, I could just keep them - it's not like they're going anywhere. Or, I could wait until closer to the election - I'm sure there'll be the regular panic/hedge-your-bets buying.

Last Edited:
I had to look that word up, never used it before!!:( image.png

Downsize?!? In these trying times!

No such thing.
Keep both.
I used to always buy and sell. Sell one to buy another. Not anymore. I only add to the collection now. No more getting rid of anything.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top