JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a new never used bump fire stock that i bought back in March, never pulled it out of the package until now and no longer have any AR's. I have no idea what I paid or what it's worth but will sell for 250 or willing to trade for AK accessories, pm me for any other trade offers. Thank you and have a great day! IMG_20171011_202658.jpg

I have a new never used bump fire stock that i bought back in March, never pulled it out of the package until now and no longer have any AR's. I have no idea what I paid or what it's worth but will sell for 250 or willing to trade for AK accessories, pm me for any other trade offers. Thank you and have a great day!View attachment 397132
Glad to see you're not jacking the price up like I see some people try. Especially considering the possibility of them getting the ban hammer...

Glad to see you're not jacking the price up like I see some people try. Especially considering the possibility of them getting the ban hammer...
Thanks, ya I have no intention of "cashing in" on the current situation. Just do not need it and would rather have something I can. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top