JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a new never used bump fire stock that i bought back in March, never pulled it out of the package until now and no longer have any AR's. I have no idea what I paid or what it's worth but will sell for 250 or willing to trade for AK accessories, pm me for any other trade offers. Thank you and have a great day! IMG_20171011_202658.jpg

I have a new never used bump fire stock that i bought back in March, never pulled it out of the package until now and no longer have any AR's. I have no idea what I paid or what it's worth but will sell for 250 or willing to trade for AK accessories, pm me for any other trade offers. Thank you and have a great day!View attachment 397132
Glad to see you're not jacking the price up like I see some people try. Especially considering the possibility of them getting the ban hammer...

Glad to see you're not jacking the price up like I see some people try. Especially considering the possibility of them getting the ban hammer...
Thanks, ya I have no intention of "cashing in" on the current situation. Just do not need it and would rather have something I can. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top