JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last Edited:
Looks like fun, but I couldn't do it at that price. Not when I was able to buy a bolt action rifle, 4-12x50AO scope and several boxes of ammo in .22-250 for just a few dollars more than the cost of that upper alone.

Hmmmmm, I have a surplus of 22-250 brass, light bullets, and primers.
I have a few….. I also have 77grn noslers just because…. Have a bolt gun in 12 twist and a 7 in an AR. Would it be a waste in the 14 twist at 100-200 yard? Or is it just seeing what the rifle would spit, and make a few? Oh and how many reloads you get out of the 22-250 I'm only at 3 and still barely trimmed once. PMC brass through same chamber.

I have a few….. I also have 77grn noslers just because…. Have a bolt gun in 12 twist and a 7 in an AR. Would it be a waste in the 14 twist at 100-200 yard? Or is it just seeing what the rifle would spit, and make a few? Oh and how many reloads you get out of the 22-250 I'm only at 3 and still barely trimmed once. PMC brass through same chamber.
What are your thoughts so far, on the 22-250 upper purchase?

Well well……
I have this cartridge, but not in an AR… so random but sweet. What do you think….. between posting this and pondering….. consider the trigger pulled. I'll let you know…..

So how have you found this upper to shoot. I sent mine back because it pierced and blew out primers. It was pretty accurate on my DPMS lower but there was an issue with headspace, chamber dimensions or it needs an adjustable gas block to shoot high velocity ammo.

I've always liked 22-250. But in an AR? Why?

Expensive to shoot. The barrel will need changing after a relatively short amount of ammo. And where are these barrels gonna come from? BCA? They aren't exactly known for quality, ACCURATE barrels and the 22-250 NEEDS a damn good barrel.

Meh.

A low tier budget upper in 22-250 with a 20", 1:14 twist barrel...I am way underwhelmed.
Yup. It's cool that they did it but I don't think it will be something we start seeing at the ranges. Some will buy it just to have it I'm sure.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top