JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I took some exchange students from work out to shoot some AR's and AK's the other day. After I got home and counted how many empty mags I had I decided to order one of these kits. Got my confirmation email from CMMG that says. Your order has been submitted to the production floor. Please allow 12 to 15 weeks for completion.
How much was it from CMMG?

I've had the Bravo for about a year now. Accurate at 50 yards but so-so at 100. Had jams initially so now only loading the magazines to 18 rounds. Ended up buying their charging handle and buffer spacer. Have several types of Black Dog mags and they run well also, but at reduced loading. Have only had a sporadic jam or two in the last 4-500 rounds. CCI tactical and Federal Automatch run best. I clean it every couple of hundred rounds now and make sure it's lubed well, but not wet. Have done 4 or so Steel Challenge matches with it and getting better don't suck as much as I used to. :D

I've had the Bravo for about a year now. Accurate at 50 yards but so-so at 100. Had jams initially so now only loading the magazines to 18 rounds. Ended up buying their charging handle and buffer spacer. Have several types of Black Dog mags and they run well also, but at reduced loading. Have only had a sporadic jam or two in the last 4-500 rounds. CCI tactical and Federal Automatch run best. I clean it every couple of hundred rounds now and make sure it's lubed well, but not wet. Have done 4 or so Steel Challenge matches with it and getting better don't suck as much as I used to. :D
So you run the nylon charging handle with the conversion kit, do you swap it out when you take out the conversion or does it work for both calibers?

I'm using the reliability kit with buffer tube plug, bolt buffer, and their charging handle. Hardly any jams now. I did have one last Sunday but I believe it was from a mag that I dropped. Not sure if it's the added parts or putting more rounds down range with the kit and mags that's making it more reliable. Either way, it's much better than when I first started with it. Have about 1k rounds with it now.

Got my CMMG kit in the mail last night. Played with it in the shop for about 10 min. Shot about 20 rounds total. Seems to shoot fine. Had a couple duds was for sure the ammo. I was trying a few different. But the whole bolt adapter assembly moves from back to front. Like it's 3/16ths to short. I'm using it in a Stag Arms upper. I'm out of town now but soon as I get back home I'm going to mess with it some more.

Got my CMMG kit in the mail last night. Played with it in the shop for about 10 min. Shot about 20 rounds total. Seems to shoot fine. Had a couple duds was for sure the ammo. I was trying a few different. But the whole bolt adapter assembly moves from back to front. Like it's 3/16ths to short. I'm using it in a Stag Arms upper. I'm out of town now but soon as I get back home I'm going to mess with it some more.
I'm not able to get to the range for at least a few days but will do some comparisons with mine when I get the chance. Have never looked at the assembly when shooting so will do that and also run it with and without the extra parts installed. If anyone else gets the chance to do that would be interested in seeing what they find.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top