JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got this in a trade, but I need another rifle like I need another hole in my head...
I'm not the original owner, but I put 20 rounds thru it tonight to test function, so round count is somewhere north of 20. Functioned perfectly.
Upper is a CMMG, with forward assist. Barrel (1 in 9) and bcg are DPMS. Lower is forged aluminum from Vulcan. Upper to lower fit is nice and snug. Hogue grip and Rock River collapsible stock, and a detachable carry handle
Comes with 2 30 rd. mags, and a soft case.
Not sure what else to say about it, it's a $550 Ar, it goes bang every time, and it's minute of paper plate offhand at 100 paces (and I'm no rifleman).
This will be a face to face sale, to an Oregon resident who is legal to own such things. Cash only, no paypal, no shipping, no I.O.U.s, and no shenanigans at this time.
Only trade I'd be interested in would be a quality electric guitar and at least $250 cash on your end.

20141108_195027.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.