JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had that same question, and the only suggestions I got was Wild Bill's in Mollala and Keith's. I'm sure there is another gun show coming up and the last one was over flowing with every AR part imaginable at realistic pricing to boot. Good Luck on your build.

Eddie

Well, right now, nothing. I just ordered some parts I need from brownells. I might be needing some upper parts in the near future though.
Anyone know where I could get a stripped A2 upper too? Preferably RRA?
-Gabe

I had that same question, and the only suggestions I got was Wild Bill's in Mollala and Keith's. I'm sure there is another gun show coming up and the last one was over flowing with every AR part imaginable at realistic pricing to boot. Good Luck on your build.

Eddie

The next gun show is the 18,19 and 20th of this month. And yes would be nice to know more then just 2 or 3 places to buy AR-parts. ABG is a little fare for some of us that live in Gresham.

-security store inc, beaverton
-accesories unlimited, llc, hillsboro
-dual smoking guns, beaverton
-beaver creek armory

all carry many ar/ak parts

all carry many parts, and ok prices, ...but alot of private people have items at better prices, just post what you are looking for, someone will chime in wiht it. thats kinda what i use these sites for primarily.

Well, right now, nothing. I just ordered some parts I need from brownells. I might be needing some upper parts in the near future though.
Anyone know where I could get a stripped A2 upper too? Preferably RRA?
-Gabe

There will be boatloads of parts at my booth at the gunshow.

I share a booth with JC Weaponry, Stoner Arms, and Fortmoe.

They will have every AR part available.

Check with ABG as well.

-security store inc, beaverton
-accesories unlimited, llc, hillsboro
-dual smoking guns, beaverton
-beaver creek armory

all carry many ar/ak parts

all carry many parts, and ok prices, ...but alot of private people have items at better prices, just post what you are looking for, someone will chime in wiht it. thats kinda what i use these sites for primarily.

ive never been to accessories unlimited, but the other three aren't worth a 5 minute drive..

dual smoking guns has SORT of ok prices on SOME stuff, and definately has about 10 times the parts as the other two, and they still dont hardly have anything. his DPMS stripped recievers and bushmaster LPKs are about 50% too expensive..

the security store doesn't have any AR parts except stocks.. i was absolutely amazed at their prices. pmags for 30 something dollars? Wolf ammo for like 60something cents a round?

beavercreek generally seems to have a couple receivers, but nothing else..

I'ld go to the gunshow this weekend at the Ptld Expo center. As Coctailer said, His buds will be there. Across the isle, my main homie Roy is set up with all AR-15 stuff. He has the Eotech dealer sign. Just up the row, should be the boys from Oly. Shop around at the show, should be your best bet. Mail order is good if you can't make it to the show. They have been having the show monthly at the Expo center, if you can't make it this time.

ive never been to accessories unlimited, but the other three aren't worth a 5 minute drive..

dual smoking guns has SORT of ok prices on SOME stuff, and definately has about 10 times the parts as the other two, and they still dont hardly have anything. his DPMS stripped recievers and bushmaster LPKs are about 50% too expensive..

the security store doesn't have any AR parts except stocks.. i was absolutely amazed at their prices. pmags for 30 something dollars? Wolf ammo for like 60something cents a round?

beavercreek generally seems to have a couple receivers, but nothing else..

I beg to differ...

I mentioned all equally, it is this judgemental mentality, that keeps valid and serious people form engauging in "actual" conversation on these forums.

A question was asked, and I responded fairly. Your response, no matter how short, was full of inadequate opionions.

But as we are in a state of illusion as to our actual freedoms still held, ...you are entitled to your opinion no matter how off point, it may be.

excuse my typoes....

I beg to differ...

I mentioned all equally, it is this judgemental mentality, that keeps valid and serious people form engauging in "actual" conversation on these forums.

A question was asked, and I responded fairly. Your response, no matter how short, was full of inadequate opionions.

But as we are in a state of illusion as to our actual freedoms still held, ...you are entitled to your opinion no matter how off point, it may be.

excuse my typoes....

no, pompous responses like this prevent "'actual' conversation."

if you think i'm wrong, civilly explain why, or say nothing.

pretty simple steps to keep things friendly and intelligent.

Fair enough...

"keeping things intelligent and friendly", would have been reserving judgment.

I offered options for the poster who asked, not opinions, I left it for him to experience for himself. I have experienced good and bad everywhere, as people, stores have good and bad moments.

So I reserved judgment, and mearly provided options.

I personaly know someone at every location (except one), so I do not get involved with the politics about witch shop is better or worse. For the same reasons, I rarely post ot these forums. I leave it for people to check it out for themselves.

UPDATE: Dual Smoking Guns has a full isle of Brownells backed AR Style parts in stock.

Great Prices.

what about rainier arms i know there not really local, but washington is not that far away:s0155:

thats basically my favorite parts dealer.. John runs the business almost single-handedly, and offers simply the best customer service of any dealer i've ever delt with.

slightly more expensive than the next best options, but he gets ahold of good bubblegum, and, as i said, sells it to you with roses and ribbons.

I beg to differ...

excuse my typoes....

An opinion is just that. If you want the opinions of others to mirror your own you will soon find you were talking to yourself. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top