Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

AR 15 Lower

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by beman8642, Dec 3, 2012.

1. beman8642

beman8642 Bellevue New Member

I've decided to put all my Christmas and B-day money towards an AR build. I am looking to purchase an AR lower. The only one I can find local is a Seekins Precission $250 lower. It is nice, but not looking to spend that much on a lower. Looking for a:

-Spikes
    -DPMS
    -RRA
    -Stag
    -Rainier
    -Mega

2. Key-Hay

Key-Hay North Carolina Active Member

I got an (stripped) Anderson for $75. and a RRA for $120. But that was 6 months ago. Wait till the hoarders are done.

3. beman8642

beman8642 Bellevue New Member

Rats! How long ago was that? Don't suppose you want to sell the RRA?

4. Mr. Ben

Mr. Ben Snohomish Co. Active Member

Why don't you snag a Surplus Ammo lower, it's exactly the same as an Aero Precision.

Surplus Ammo and Arms Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver LOW15 In Stock

5. NeptuneSpear

NeptuneSpear Newport Member

I have a question could you pm me?

6. Key-Hay

Key-Hay North Carolina Active Member

That's why I picked up the Anderson. I heard they actually make and label them for the famous names.

Sorry I've built both up into finished Lowers.

7. Russianfist

Russianfist Sweet home, Oregon Active Member

Centerfire systems has complete built lowers from doublestar for $229.00. In stock.

8. Truenorth

Truenorth Pacific Northwet Active Member

Have you looked at Outdoor emporium next to the Mariners stadium?

Last time I was in there they had some nice AR lowers for sale. Some completely built, some with just trigger group.
    Good brands and prices reasonable. $120 to $300. Some had Magpul stock/grip combos. Heck, at least 1/2 of thier complete AR's were under a grand.
    Not sure you could even build one for that price. Most brands were Sig & Colt, few nice dark earth and OD combos. AR10's were expensive but they're a different animal.

Or just go to the Monroe gun show and pick up a new stripped lower for under $100. Have to be a member to buy which sucks. add $35.