JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've decided to put all my Christmas and B-day money towards an AR build. I am looking to purchase an AR lower. The only one I can find local is a Seekins Precission $250 lower. It is nice, but not looking to spend that much on a lower. Looking for a:

-Spikes
-DPMS
-RRA
-Stag
-Rainier
-Mega

Have you looked at Outdoor emporium next to the Mariners stadium?

Last time I was in there they had some nice AR lowers for sale. Some completely built, some with just trigger group.
Good brands and prices reasonable. $120 to $300. Some had Magpul stock/grip combos. Heck, at least 1/2 of thier complete AR's were under a grand.
Not sure you could even build one for that price. Most brands were Sig & Colt, few nice dark earth and OD combos. AR10's were expensive but they're a different animal.

Or just go to the Monroe gun show and pick up a new stripped lower for under $100. Have to be a member to buy which sucks. add $35.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.