JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
So I went to Venoms website today to find out where my order is (I ordered Dec 3rd 2019). Upon viewing the home page, it looks like they have a 30% off coupon ("FEB"). I was going to purchase one of their brakes but since I still haven't received my order or an email back I am hesitant. Just wanted to throw this out there since it looks like the deal has opened again.

Thanks for checking in. I apologize for the longer than expected lead time; these sold beyond our anticipated volume within hours.

I have been keeping the product page update for customers to follow our fulfillment progress. We are currently fulfilling As-Machined lowers from Dec 2nd. Black lowers from Nov 28-29th are now being fulfilled. While we have thousands of lowers in the queue, as a mixed production shop, we are able to ship about 50 each day along with other orders. *Dec 2nd-5th were the highest sales volumes, so please know it will take us a few more days to get through the Dec 2nd orders.

Again, my apologies; I truly appreciate your support and understanding during our delay.
Katelyn

Please don't not order anything else.from.venom defense they do not care about there coustmer and we shouldn't support a company like this

I've recieved a black lower. it looks prefect. Today a tracking # shows upfor a as is lower and the upper, Those I don't care about, the plan was to cement those into my sidewalk/patio

Bringing this thread back to life, certainly glad I got these now that the prices have gone up! Anyone finish theirs yet? With all this down time, I'm looking around for a Jig and I'm thinking I'll buy it and just sell it when I'm done, don't plan on doing too many of these.

Bringing this thread back to life, certainly glad I got these now that the prices have gone up! Anyone finish theirs yet? With all this down time, I'm looking around for a Jig and I'm thinking I'll buy it and just sell it when I'm done, don't plan on doing too many of these.

Finally going to finish mine next weekend. Anyone get theirs done?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews