JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Did you get youres Jim?

I got the as machined upper since I've have enough Noreen 80% lowers to last me a lifetime.
It is a bit different than the raw Anderson uppers that I've used in the past. This one is an "as machined" appear which is bright aluminum instead of the dulled appearance of the Andersons.
That being said, they did mentioned in the description that these need to be coated for wear but if not coated they have loose tolerances since they are machined under tolerances AND require coating....

44383A8A-75F5-46DF-830A-3D2D2AB0B869.jpeg

1D30DB67-89A1-4E26-A231-E74882DFD3EE.jpeg

Last Edited:
mine was ordered on the 3rd also, on the 3rd received a mail saying they got the money, nothing more from that day. I just looked at there site minutes ago. They now offer a 20% off deal for new years. lets hope they put afew in the mail.

Still nothing for me:( ordered on the 3rd as well emailed coustmer service on Fri and still nothing.....
mine was ordered on the 3rd also, on the 3rd received a mail saying they got the money, nothing more from that day. I just looked at there site minutes ago. They now offer a 20% off deal for new years. lets hope they put afew in the mail.

I emailed a week after the sale to ask if my order got lost or what, immediately got a response from the president that there was a 3 week turnaround (which I had totally spaced on). Cool, sorry for the inconvenience...

After I received it and checked it out I had again spaced out that it needed to be coated to bring it into correct tolerances (sloppy fit uncoated).
Emailed V-D that I'm not satisfied and received an immediate response from the president again explained the coating requirements & if I wanna return it, no worries. I'm sending it back.

After I received it and checked it out I had again spaced out that it needed to be coated to bring it into correct tolerances (sloppy fit uncoated).
Emailed V-D that I'm not satisfied and received an immediate response from the president again explained the coating requirements & if I wanna return it, no worries. I'm sending it back.

I ordered one raw and one already cerakoted... So my cerakoted one would fit then?

You might want to list it in the classifieds before mailing it back.

Someone in another thread said these are "in the white",

I ordered one raw and one already cerakoted... So my cerakoted one would fit then?

You might want to list it in the classifieds before mailing it back.

Someone in another thread said these are "in the white",

It should work with a coated upper, give it a test fit on one of your uppers and see if you like the fit.

Good idea, I just might do that but I may see if V-D will make me a deal on a return then buy a coated one.;)

These are "as machined" on their website, I have had two different "in the white" from two different companies and two entirely different finishes.

The first one pictured are Anderson RAW uppers available from many retailers which match my Noreen billet lowers perfectly.

121531CC-393B-4266-A207-C0F64F2CEA1E.jpeg

407EFE47-BC99-4096-B4F3-7485FFC9A9D7.jpeg

This one is from Soto Arms with the title of WHITE...

F609A9F3-6441-4150-B686-553B8C6EF530.jpeg

If you zoom in on it, it is bloody WHITE with a rough textured coating!!!

I was under the impression that industry standards "in the white" and "white" were the same thing but I guess that I ASSUMED wrongly...:rolleyes: :s0140:

Last Edited:
I'm so sorry for the delay. We're currently working on orders from Nov 26-28th, so yours isn't too far away. I'd estimate another week or so. We are running solid 80% lower production for the next couple days in order to push through this log jam situation we have. Then we'll be back to our typical, mixed product production.

I'm sorry for the long lead time on these - we expected them to do well, but they just exploded upon launch.

Again, thank you so much for your patience and I apologize for the long wait. We'll get your order rolling out of here as soon as we can. You'll receive an automated email with tracking information as soon your order has been packaged for USPS.

Happy New Year!
Katelyn

If you zoom in on it, it is bloody WHITE with a rough textured coating!!!

I was under the impression that industry standards "in the white" and "white" were the same thing but I guess that I ASSUMED wrongly...:rolleyes: :s0140:

In the white is simply indicating that no finish has been applied, as the part is "in the raw". The part could be aluminum, steel or what ever material. The surface texture could be rough machined, polished, oxide or bead blasted, etc.

In the white is simply indicating that no finish has been applied, as the part is "in the raw". The part could be aluminum, steel or what ever material. The surface texture could be rough machined, polished, oxide or bead blasted, etc.

Yeah, I knew that but didn't take into account that there was no standard. One guy sells a tomato another sell a tomata ..:D

Last Edited:
I'm so sorry for the delay. We're currently working on orders from Nov 26-28th, so yours isn't too far away. I'd estimate another week or so. We are running solid 80% lower production for the next couple days in order to push through this log jam situation we have. Then we'll be back to our typical, mixed product production.

I'm sorry for the long lead time on these - we expected them to do well, but they just exploded upon launch.

Again, thank you so much for your patience and I apologize for the long wait. We'll get your order rolling out of here as soon as we can. You'll receive an automated email with tracking information as soon your order has been packaged for USPS.

Happy New Year!
Katelyn

Everyone jumped on that sale like an Alabama tick on a Blue Tick hound.... :eek:

still nothing , today I called. mail box full. So I sent a quick email. I did this afew days ago.

In rereading this. Am I right ?? only two people have received anything as of 1/15/2020.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews