JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
54158D5D-5611-416B-A0BF-F9C146AEADC9.gif DAF85E46-43A9-4C4D-9FE4-9C83C512F79E.jpeg 5F3B2CCC-A4FD-4119-811D-B29209BF3E3E.jpeg B452DDDC-CA64-4728-823A-0AC6E1B05FA0.jpeg Selling my shell ejecting air rifle. I got this in a trade a few weeks ago and it's a really nice setup but i'm Wanting to finish my AR project. These are pictures online but can gladly send photos if interested
These usually for 250$ there's good news and bad news.
Good news is that it works perfectly fine and has cheek riser,4x32 scope with high profile rings, front and rear bipod mount options and best of all bolt action with all 6 shells and steal mag. Personally I think it's a great way to practice without the wasting to much money. Here's the bad news. The shells are co2 gas powered by a co2 charger which I don't have. The charger is about 50$ online but would be well worth it. Please feel free to message asking 100$ obo trades/partially welcomed
Ar parts
Laser
Optics
Mags (5.56)
Thanks for looking

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top