JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1850
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
38 Special
City
Danville
State
Other
Zip Code
Smith and Wesson Model *DUAL CALIBER* 10-5 Practical Police Combat Competition
38 Special, 9mm

I really hate to see this one go. It has the best trigger out of all my revolvers. A very smooth 6.5# double-action and crisp light switch 3# single-action trigger. THIS THING SHOOTS FAST and ACCURATE. The heavy slab-barrel keeps the muzzle down and is bullseye accurate at 50yds. Weighing in at 53 oz. it is built like a tank! I had it completely upgraded and converted to 9mm, so it can shoot 38 special and 9mm! A perfect apocalypse gun for the ages. I am selling off my unicorns slowly to fund some work I need done, and this one is next in line. It has less than 200rd down the pipe. It is C&R so it can be shipped to your FFL or processed locally as a C&R sale.

This revolver is very much out of the ordinary for a PPC revolver and that is the "full target" trigger. The add-on anchorage for the extractor rod typical of early PPC builds. Early on most shooters still shot SA at the fifty yard line. That would explain why grooved wide triggers were being used on early PPC revolvers. BoMar sight ribs were the earliest ribs available for PPC builds. Early on Ron Power would only use these, because of their quality. The BoMar rib, wide grooved trigger, and method of extractor rod anchorage all lead me to believe this to be a fairly early era PPC revolver.
  • S&W Model 10-5 PPC 6-inch heavy slab-barrel $2000
  • Bomar Fully-Adjustable Sight rib $150
  • Hogue Extended Cylinder Release $100
  • Hand-carved Wooden Target Big Butt grips $120
  • Sagisi cylinder release cerakote $25
  • BMT mooner K9-6 with 5 moonclips $150
  • TK 9mm cylinder conversion $350
  • S&W Action Job $300
  • Power Custom S&W Extended Hammer Nose $40
TOTAL: $3,235
SALE PRICE: $1,850
or Best Offer
IMG-0787.jpg
IMG-0786.jpg
IMG-1586.jpg
I also have an amazing convertible 2011 in 9mm. If you want to buy both the 2011 and PPC revolver as a package, I will give a very generous package deal.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: