JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's some pictures I wanted to share. Total cost was about $80 with shipping. Installation process was not too bad. Took about 30 minutes to do. Went to the range yesterday, grouped very well, 5 shots at 21 feet. I'm definitely loving the upgrade.

The sear reduced the trigger pull from 7lbs to about 4.5lbs, reduced the trigger reset travel (see img 4), and gave it a clean trigger break. When you compare the two sears, you will see that the back side the of the Apex sear is rounded off (the part that contacts the striker) and the part that contacts the trigger bar is shaved off a bit. What it didn't do was reduce the trigger travel. Maybe there will be and upgrade for that in the future, but for now I think we're stuck with it.

The Striker block gave it a noticeable trigger reset. Not as good as a Glock, but much better than stock. Both parts contributed to a smoother trigger pull. No more gritty up take. Again, loving the upgrade and would highly recommend it to all M&P owners. From what I've read, this upgrade is even better than what's in the Pro series.

IMG_2989.jpg
IMG_2990.jpg
IMG_2991.jpg
IMG_2996.jpg
IMG_2995.jpg

Apex Tactical Sear and Striker Block in the Smith & Wesson M&P 9, Loving it!

*Info moved to original post*

The sear reduced the trigger pull from 7lbs to about 4.5lbs, reduced the trigger reset travel (see img 4), and gave it a clean trigger break. When you compare the two sears, you will see that the back side the of the Apex sear is rounded off (the part that contacts the striker) and the part that contacts the trigger bar is shaved off a bit. What it didn't do was reduce the trigger travel. Maybe there will be and upgrade for that in the future, but for now I think we're stuck with it.

The Striker block gave it a noticeable trigger reset. Not as good as a Glock, but much better than stock. Both parts contributed to a smoother trigger pull. No more gritty up take. Again, loving the upgrade and would highly recommend it to all M&P owners. From what I've read, this upgrade is even better than what's in the Pro series.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top