JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Ted Cruz seems to be a real threat to the Left. Maybe he is who needs to be our next President !

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...-with-senator-2016-candidate-ted-cruzs-brain/

Guess the Political Party: AP Photo Lines Pistol Up with Senator, 2016 Candidate Ted Cruz's Brain

AP745534202182-640x447.jpg
AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall
by Breitbart News21 Jun 20152429

Of course,
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

93%

is a Republican.

That puts him in proximity with guns and gun posters, as seen in this picture from Associated Press photog Charlie Neibergall, more often than Democrats.

Still, imagine a similar situation–a U.S. Senator campaigning for President–and instead of a pro-2nd Amendment event, it's a pro-gun control event. Imagine this Senator is standing in front of a giant poster of a pistol–one meant to demonize the weapon rather than promote it.

Imagine that this same AP photographer, instead of shifting a foot to the left or the right, framed a picture with the Senator's nose almost touching the barrel, as a closer crop makes clear.

Imagine that this photographer, even though he took a few shots with this silly setup, took many more without it. Imagine that his editor–unnamed and insulated from public backlash–chose not one but two but three of those photos to distribute to AP's clients.

Imagine this scenario–and how would the world respond if the name on those photos read:

Bernie Sanders?

Hillary Clinton?

Even excluding 2016 candidates, what about:

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)

9%

?

Gabrielle Giffords?

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

93%

, again, is a Republican, and of course his feelings won't get hurt. He's a big boy.

But imagine the outcry were he a Democrat. How many think pieces about violent imagery and responsible reporting would we see? How many more if he were a woman?

Keep this in mind for the 2016 campaign. This is the playing field.

I 100% agree - if the photo had been of a democrat candidate, their would be a sh!t storm of media coverage for days on end talking about the crazy pro-gun nuts and their desire to kill everyone that doesn't agree with them.

Is it just me, or does it smell like hypocrisy in here? :rolleyes:

Double standards. We expect that at this point, if you don't I want to know where you have been I'd like to go there.

Just Photoshop the Hildabeast for Cruz and get it in circulation and attribute to Breitbart, wait a bit for emotions to boil over, then debunk for a cool reaction.

The photo debunks the lie that liberals are pacifists. EVERY time the left has all the guns there are mass exterminations of their political opponents and undesirables. They don't even bother to wait - it's the FIRST thing they turn to when given ultimate power. NAZI's, Communist Russia and China, the Killing Fields in Laos come immediately to mind.

Cruz is my number one candidate who probably won't actually win the nomination. Walker is pretty darn close to the awesomeness of Cruz, but is 1) able to get the nomination and 2) is not a first-term senator. We already tried the first-term senator thing. Turns out they are pretty inept. Cruz might not be so inept, but I'd rather have a non-Bush governor as my next president.

Commenting on the photo is unnecessary. Y'all have hit the nail on the head. AP pointed the Sig to the head.

Cruz is my number one candidate who probably won't actually win the nomination. Walker is pretty darn close to the awesomeness of Cruz, but is 1) able to get the nomination and 2) is not a first-term senator. We already tried the first-term senator thing. Turns out they are pretty inept. Cruz might not be so inept, but I'd rather have a non-Bush governor as my next president.

Commenting on the photo is unnecessary. Y'all have hit the nail on the head. AP pointed the Sig to the head.

I think Cruz would be a pretty good President. He has JFK's Juevos. (sp)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top