JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm considering getting one but I'm curious if anyone out there owns or did own one and what your feelings about the gun might be? I'm considering one for the wife. Let me know what you're thoughts are. Thanks for any feedback.

SOG

With the new emergence of small pistols, its my belief that you can get a more reliable pistol that is smaller and cheaper for less. There is obviously still the cool factor, which can't be discounted. I've got a P232 which I consider to be of a little high quality, but again, for the size, they could almost be full 9mm weapons. Just look at some the Ruger, Kahr, or Kel-Tecs out there.

All that said, my wife loves the sig and has adopted it as her own SD handgun.

I dont have much experiace with them other thand fondeling them at the gun shop. After picking it up i quickly decided it wasnt for me. Hated the feel of it and to be honest wasnt crazy about the look much either. It just looked like they were trying too hard to come up with a new concept for a CCW.

My Lt just picked one up for $650.00. Nice feel to it, I saw it at the 2008 SHOT show and handed it, trigger was smooth, different feel from the Glcok 26/7. The Lt went with the 9mm vs the 40 S&W. A decent selection for a pocket pistol concealment weapon. He will shoot this soon. I'll follow up later with his impressions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top