Buster Beaver Cerakote
Defensive Arts
J&B Firearm Sales
Landhawk Arms
Low Price Guns
Gun Deals

Anyone with Walther PPS experience ??

Reactions
I'm considering getting one but I'm curious if anyone out there owns or did own one and what your feelings about the gun might be? I'm considering one for the wife. Let me know what you're thoughts are. Thanks for any feedback.

SOG

Reactions
With the new emergence of small pistols, its my belief that you can get a more reliable pistol that is smaller and cheaper for less. There is obviously still the cool factor, which can't be discounted. I've got a P232 which I consider to be of a little high quality, but again, for the size, they could almost be full 9mm weapons. Just look at some the Ruger, Kahr, or Kel-Tecs out there.

All that said, my wife loves the sig and has adopted it as her own SD handgun.

Reactions
I dont have much experiace with them other thand fondeling them at the gun shop. After picking it up i quickly decided it wasnt for me. Hated the feel of it and to be honest wasnt crazy about the look much either. It just looked like they were trying too hard to come up with a new concept for a CCW.

Reactions
My Lt just picked one up for $650.00. Nice feel to it, I saw it at the 2008 SHOT show and handed it, trigger was smooth, different feel from the Glcok 26/7. The Lt went with the 9mm vs the 40 S&W. A decent selection for a pocket pistol concealment weapon. He will shoot this soon. I'll follow up later with his impressions.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS