JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not sure where to post this but where I'm at right now uses comcast as their ISP and I am currently unable to connect to cabelas, sportsmans warehouse, gun broker, etc. while on wifi. If I switch to mobile data it loads just fine. Anyone else having these issues? Seems kind of fishy to me.

Both working just fine for me. Unplug your modem and router, then unscrew the coax from your modem. Wait 30 seconds, then hook it back up. :)

Do what @Kruejl said and if that does not resolve it, check if your router has said sites under a blacklist then check browser lists for blocked webpages. If it isn't either of those wait awhile as the site may be experiencing a lot of traffic for fathers day final sales. If it persists it may be an issue with your ISP if other sites are loading slowly.

If you have internet speeds greater than 100Mbps ensure you are using a CAT-5e cable or greater and that your modem/router can handle said speeds. If you have switches to route your cables ensure those support more than 100Mbps. I had an issue like this a couple weeks back and it was solved by going over my equipment checking speeds.

Also probably best to ditch the DNS comcast gives you and switch over to better faster DNS services such as quad9 or use googles public DNS. A List of Free and Public DNS Servers These are 100x better than the stock comcast DNS.

I got it working. I'm actually not at home or have any access to the modem or router where I am at. I feel dumb for posting before I thought of doing this, but I had to clear browsing history and cookies on my phone.

I got it working. I'm actually not at home or have any access to the modem or router where I am at. I feel dumb for posting before I thought of doing this, but I had to clear browsing history and cookies on my phone.

For mobile browsers try to set the options to clear cookies and history once the browser is closed after each session, this will help reduce clutter bogging down the connection and speeds of said mobile browser then select EXIT from the browser option to ensure its all purged. Also give the phone a good reboot/power off once every couple of days to let it clear the system cache and begin fresh. Phones get slower the longer days they operate with constant charging and no resets.

LOL if you're not at home and on your phone, you're not on Comcast? :p

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads