JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Trijicon MRO red dot
Trijicon 1/3 lower co-witness riser
Trijicon scopecoat cover

I have a basically brand new trijicon MRO red dot (it is really quite nice) but on my SBR I also have the eotech HHSII combo exps2 and g33 magnifier and I think I like it better for my eyes.

I would like to run a combo in place of my trijicon MRO at some point so if you happen to have both I would likely be willing to add cash on top.

This is still kinda in the air as I am pretty sure I can run my triji magnified but I am one of those that do not like to mix and match brands so still an option.

Anyways I've used the MRO with a couple range trips for drills and training would guess maybe 120 rounds down range with it.

Would come with the triji pelican box and what not it comes with as well as a trijicon scope coat cover.

My triji is black. I'm open to fde or black for the eotech.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Cash price?

You're the 3rd to inquire about selling outright. I'm not sure I am prepared to loose money on it to sell at "used" price. I'm around 500 including the scope coat into it. Atleast trading for a basically new eotech I would get equal worth out of it. Looks like going rate is about 400 on here for triji. Maybe if an eotech pops up that I buy I can sell outright but till that point I think I will wait unless someone pays more than most would. Thanks though for the inquiry. Aloha

Here you go

20200509_173503.jpg 20200509_173534.jpg 20200509_173546.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top