JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Serious question, I'm coming over to OR in May and I'd love to see what goes on there, after all, they've had about $10k of my hard-earned $$$ over the years.

tac, nosey b*st*rd

=============================================

I will save you the trip, here ya go.

<broken link removed>

Is that place your Mecca? Just curious.

If you mean Beaverton, nossir.

I could say that I'm pretty much happiest sitting outside the antique store in Wheeler, watchin' the world go on by without me.

Port Orford comes in pretty close, and then a little place just outside Eugene, filled with good friends and good memories.

Sure, we spend a lot of time at Cannon Beach, too, and lots of other places.

I love the bridges, the lighthouses, the scenery from one side to the other.

****, Orygun has it ALL for me.

When I die, I want to go and be there for ever.

tac

If you can pull off the "long-suffering British shooter and Leupold maniac who is taking a long-awaited holiday to Oregon" act, it would probably work in your favor.

I took two scopes to be serviced last year. Didn't go past the nice, quiet reception area. Never asked if there was a factory tour or anything, but they surely didn't ask me to come past the doors. I waited in the front area for someone to come to me. Nice place. Nice people.

I've been inside the plant a couple times (My aunt worked there), it's really not set up for visitors though.. Not much to see and you just get in peoples way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top