JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was poking around on the VV site looking for load data for some 6.5 Lapua bullets I have. Got them for my Grendel which I sold, so was looking to see if I could use them in my Creedmoor. Looked for powder that was common between both the bullet weights I have on hand, then looked at details for those powders. Turns out VV formulated N555 as a near specific for the 6.5 Creedmoor. It also looks like a good choice for a wide range of bullets weights, there's load data for all but the heaviest of bullets listed, and includes several other, non-Laupua, bullets that I have on hand to try out.

So has anyone else tried it, and if so, what with and what were your results? Midway has it in stock so I went ahead and ordered some, I've used VV powder before, and even if it isn't all that and a bag of chips for the Creedmoor, I'm sure I'll find a use for it. Appreciate hearing your experience, later.

Dave

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads