JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, I've still got my Smith and Wesson, Model 16-4, with the 8-3/8" tube, that I used and which got the job done without ALL the Thunder and Lightning of the .454 etc. etc.:):):)

Sounds fun!
I was shooting clays with my son in the pouring down rain yesterday. Got home, cleaned and oiled the shotgun, and grilled porterhouse steaks with mashed potatoes & mushrooms for the kids. An outstanding day!
Responding to your thread only in camaraderie - some day I may get into IDPA... :D

Model 16-4, with the 8-3/8" tube,

I've had a number of similar 14- models in 38 special; they have been just superb accuracy and lottsa fun. Decades ago picked one up at a police auction nearly free as nobody wanted such a long one; it stayed with me for 20+ years before a sudden bout of insanity traded it off for a tall stack of green.....yes, if you listen closely on a quiet night you can hear the sound of 1 hand smacking a symbolic forehead from somewhere in the direction of my village where they discovered the deed....

grilled porterhouse steaks

..... homer_drooling.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class