I have the best spot (most private) at Barview Jetty Campground for the weekend (arrive Fri, depart Mon) but I'm not able to go. I could have called them today and got a full refund (normally a 3-day cancellation policy) because the spot is so popular, but it slipped my mind. The spot is booked every weekend through early Sept. the last time I checked (booked it last Fall). Just looking to get what I paid which is $79.92 including all fees. I'm going to call them in the morning in case they have a waiting list. I will accept cash or Paypal and will put the reservation in your name after I receive payment. Please PM me with your cell number (let me know if text is ok) for a faster response. Thanks!