JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still one of my favorite hunting rifles. Got it for a song, put a lot of work into it. 6.5x55 is a sexy caliber. Swedish Mausers have excellent workmanship.

CF5D73C9-19E0-4122-98E4-FCFAC0988828.jpeg FD2F68F9-33E6-44CC-A783-50197E9B0709.jpeg

I like them enough to like the pictures, not enough to make it my #1 must have. I almost bought the 10/22 Manlicher stock over the M1 version, but a 10/22 is a plinker to me.
I guess there might be a couple smelly's in the family, but that's about all I know.
I like the Mausers, i'll put it on the short list if I ever want an accurate hunting rifle (honestly low on my priorities ATM).

I've always had a thing for European / International / Full stocks. The stocks make a rifle look like a piece of art, not some Lego adapter block. Sure as I've said that someone is going to pull out a Tapco'ed SMLE.....

Here is mine, a CZ 550 International in 30-06

View attachment 440726
I have always heard them referred to as, Mannlicher stocks and continue to use that phrasing myself.
I LOVE the look of those stocks!
Even though recent reports say this is a bad idea, I would still love to have a Model 7 in 7-08 with the Mannlicher stock (even though I wouldn't kick one of those CZ's out of my gun cabinet if I found one there).
That's a beautiful rifle you have, btw. Thanks for posting it.

77e1d473957993a3eac1c6c4e15b2b33.gif

Dean

Last Edited:
Yep. Like them a bunch. Here's a Ruger in .275 Rigby.:cool:
View attachment 440735

And a 10/22 International.
View attachment 440824

The irony...I think full length stocks are gorgeous. So much so they never leave the safe, and I hunt with my crummies with plastic stocks. Therefore...Since I can't take them with me, (some day), most of my full length stocked rifles have been sold.:(
My dad had a .22 like that growing up! Shame he sold it before I was born. I will have to see what the make and model was.

I have always heard them referred to as, Mannlicher stocks and continue to use that phrasing myself.
I LOVE the look of those stocks!
Even though recent reports say this is a bad idea, I would still love to have a Model 7 in 7-08 with the Mannlicher stock (even though I wouldn't kick one of those CZ's out of my gun cabinet if I found one there).
That's a beautiful rifle you have, btw. Thanks for posting it.

View attachment 441874

Dean

MSRP starting at $2,995.00? I didn't too far with specs after banging my head on the table over the price. What's special about it? Does it come with an cute ammo bearer?

It's because it has to come through their custom shop.
If you look at the Model Seven section, you'll see that even the regular ol' CDL is $1039.00.

Dean

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top