JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know a good resource to look up Bayonets ?

I picked up two at a gun show but they only have serial number and no other makers marks.
I will post pictures in a day or so. But was curious where I could look to see what they fit.

Based on how they are made I am guess one is between 1900 and 1930 the other I am going to guess is after 1960 but before 1980. I know not much help until I can post picture,

I gave up looking online and found this book a few years ago.
Post pics when you get a chance and I will look.
47A0DBEE-AE05-4E2B-A8E5-B80FB9C648A8.jpeg

Yea, Pictures will help a lot! There were so many "Field Mods" and other arsenal repairs that it can often come down to the mounting lugs/clips and hilt shape for identifying one! I have been picking up Bayonets when I find them for a good deal, I scored a few Arisaka Type 99 Mk2 Stickers that had been re handled at some point, and a couple of U.S. M1905 that have had some interesting field mods, one being a saw back what was done quite well! That one belongs on my M-97 Trench Clone!

A
Yea, Pictures will help a lot! There were so many "Field Mods" and other arsenal repairs that it can often come down to the mounting lugs/clips and hilt shape for identifying one! I have been picking up Bayonets when I find them for a good deal, I scored a few Arisaka Type 99 Mk2 Stickers that had been re handled at some point, and a couple of U.S. M1905 that have had some interesting field mods, one being a saw back what was done quite well! That one belongs on my M-97 Trench Clone!
And I could be way off as I only know a few makes of these. I will try and post them tomorrow.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews