JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know a good resource to look up Bayonets ?

I picked up two at a gun show but they only have serial number and no other makers marks.
I will post pictures in a day or so. But was curious where I could look to see what they fit.

Based on how they are made I am guess one is between 1900 and 1930 the other I am going to guess is after 1960 but before 1980. I know not much help until I can post picture,

I gave up looking online and found this book a few years ago.
Post pics when you get a chance and I will look.
47A0DBEE-AE05-4E2B-A8E5-B80FB9C648A8.jpeg

Yea, Pictures will help a lot! There were so many "Field Mods" and other arsenal repairs that it can often come down to the mounting lugs/clips and hilt shape for identifying one! I have been picking up Bayonets when I find them for a good deal, I scored a few Arisaka Type 99 Mk2 Stickers that had been re handled at some point, and a couple of U.S. M1905 that have had some interesting field mods, one being a saw back what was done quite well! That one belongs on my M-97 Trench Clone!

A
Yea, Pictures will help a lot! There were so many "Field Mods" and other arsenal repairs that it can often come down to the mounting lugs/clips and hilt shape for identifying one! I have been picking up Bayonets when I find them for a good deal, I scored a few Arisaka Type 99 Mk2 Stickers that had been re handled at some point, and a couple of U.S. M1905 that have had some interesting field mods, one being a saw back what was done quite well! That one belongs on my M-97 Trench Clone!
And I could be way off as I only know a few makes of these. I will try and post them tomorrow.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top