JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking at getting a GP-75 (Ak-47), and the only dealer I have talked to told me $525, and I figured that wasn't too bad, but my Uncle was a former FFL but still gets the distributor advertisements, and the same gun is sold for $300 at DEALER cost, AND it comes with like 4 magazines, isn't that just a huge rip off? The dealer I went to wanted to charge $225 over the $300 cost, thats close to double the price!

Last time I was at Cascade (a week ago), the had a good condition WASR-10 that was a consignment for 475$ if I recall correct. They also had a really nice yugo underfolder, but it was over 700$. It did have the quad rails in the front for mounting tactitool stuff.

Cascade does $50 transfers.. used them several times

One of my buddies knows of a small FFL who does it cheaper but I have never used him

I am looking at getting a GP-75 (Ak-47), and the only dealer I have talked to told me $525, and I figured that wasn't too bad, but my Uncle was a former FFL but still gets the distributor advertisements, and the same gun is sold for $300 at DEALER cost, AND it comes with like 4 magazines, isn't that just a huge rip off? The dealer I went to wanted to charge $225 over the $300 cost, thats close to double the price!

There aren't any AKs for $300 dealer cost that I know of.
I think the cheapest is just over $400.

Yeah I mis-remembered the price of that GP-75. In a Bill Hicks (I think thats the name of it) distributor ad, they showed a GP-75 along with other CAI stuff, for $330 and it came with 5 magazines! I know that for an absolute fact.

And btw cascade wants an arm and a leg for transfers...other people around olympia will do it for $25, I don't see the point in using them when I can save $25 bucks. They are nice people though I have to admit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top